Thursday, October 16, 2014

Guest Blogger Tomorrow

So I know it's been quiet around here ((again)) and I'm trying not to let myself feel guilty for letting the blog go untouched for so many consecutive days. Between working a little more here and there, dealing with another round of allergy-related congestion issues, helping a dear friend prep for her wedding, and fielding a cranky almost-2 year old who really likes the word "NO"... it's been a busy few weeks.

But that's not to say I haven't had something in the works! Tomorrow (Friday), I'll be a featured blogger over on E's blog, Teaching Sam & Scout. I'm chatting about life as a working mom, the ups, the downs, and all the in-betweens. If you're looking for a little labor & delivery fix, I'll share about one of my recent shifts. The post is part of a series on Working Moms, so you can visit E's blog if you're in the working mom realm and need a little encouragement! I've really enjoyed reading about all these other moms and how they make working work.

Well, instead of more life updates, it looks like my already-cranky toddler has decided naps aren't on his schedule today, so I'm off to put out some fires. It might be a long afternoon in our house!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Thanks for sharing the link!! I've been having some "is the grass greener?" moments lately, so reading others' stories is very encouraging for me. :)

01 09 10