Thursday, February 19, 2015

Isaac's "School" Pictures

Last week at Discovery Days (aka MDO), was the week for spring pictures. Mandi, our preschool director, took the photos and did an amazing job. I couldn't be more happy with them!!!! He looks so grown up and handsome! My big sweet boy.

I told Mandi that it was a small miracle just to get Isaac sitting still long enough to take a picture of him. Then to get him to smile at the same time?! Impossible! During our family pictures last November, he wouldn't cooperate at all- it was a nightmare. And anytime I whip out a camera, he runs in the opposite direction.

Occasionally, I can bribe Isaac into taking A picture. (one) I am not above bribery.

Anyway, you'll have to overlook my proud mommy tendencies... I HAD to share these pictures. They are just TOO cute not to.





1 comment:

Kendra said...

I adore that black and white one!
Klayton is currently in a phase of being silly when photographed. And Justus well...I do what I can! lol

01 09 10